Monday, April 25, 2011

And so it begins...

Same old story, so much to do so little time....so I've decided to finally put pen to paper (so to speak) and launch my blog.
What's it all about? Well, it's basically my journey through life. How interesting you find it, well I guess that depends on what you expect and how long you decide to follow my journey for. Either way, I hope you enjoy the ride.
So here I am, a 30-something mother of two children - my beautiful 'Lil Mr, who is autistic and my darling 'Lil Miss. In a life B.C (before children) I was a marketing/business development manager, and these days stay-home mum and owner/designer of 'Lil Things-made with love which is a business that was born in July 2010.
I have a passion for beautiful things, whether they be simple like flowers picked on a walk with my 'Lil Miss or finding (& creating!) gorgeous handcrafted items. I LOVE chocolate and a great cup of coffee, catching up with family and friends. The very simple act of laughing with people is another favourite pastime and I believe highly under-rated, but more on that another time...
There has always been a creative outlet in my life - from oil painting and pottery, the various musical instruments I've mastered like flute, piano, saxaphone & voice, or be it even cooking up a storm in the kitchen - creating seems to run through my veins.
But enough for now, the dinner hour is looming, so until next time
~ Live ~ Love ~ Laugh ~ Breathe ~ Believe ~
D
"They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old;
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.
Lest We Forget"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment