Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Thanks to you

Thank you. It is one of those phrases that I don't think is said enough. Why? I'm not sure. Maybe it's we world we live in these days, maybe it's assumed people know or maybe it's just forgotten. So I'm standing up and saying "THANK YOU", and in the spirit of giving thanks I've decided to offer a special something each month as my thanks to all of you.

Each month you could win a product from 'Lil Things

Something for nothing? Yes, absolutely! Why? Because it's my way of saying thanks to each and everyone of you who support 'Lil Things. Ohhhh, I can almost hear you say it - "What's the catch?". There is none, I'm just giving a 'lil bit of love back. After all if it weren't for you, all my lovely customers and those that support the brand there would be no 'Lil Things.



It's as easy a 1, 2, 3
  1. Follow us on Facebook (easy! Click "like" on 'Lil Things)
  2. Head to this blog & find the "Thanks to you" post
  3. Comment under blog post "I like 'Lil Things (& your full name)
That's it, easy! The winner will be randomly selected and announced on my blog. You can only comment once each month, but remember there is a new "Thanks to you" each month...follow us on Facebook, I'll post the blog link for you each month to enter. Like it? I hope so!


This month you could win a "Cosy" scarf from the reversible range

Once again, THANK YOU, and until next time....

~ Live ~ Love ~ Laugh ~ Breathe ~ Believe ~

Love D

6 comments: