Thursday, June 2, 2011

Time to thank you!

Well, goodness me...you must think I've forgotton about you! Time is absolutely flying by, and now we're in June (how on earth did that happen?).

It's been busy over at 'Lil Things HQ. Other than life in general, I've been getting ready for the markets - you can catch me at Fairy Floss Markets in Bulleen this Sunday 9am-2pm. If you're in Melbourne and love gorgeous handmade pieces for children pop on by, and make sure you come say hello! You'll see the Winter Wonderland range, along with loads of fabulous new pieces including the new "Dress-me-ups" range for 'Lil Mr. 

Now, it's time for me to give my first "thanks to you". I decided to get my inspirations involved, so my 'Lil Miss randomly selected a number with my 'Lil Mr trying to help (wish I could have taken a picture, it was comedy of errors with me making sure my 'Lil Mr didn't try and eat the paper!). 

And so the winner is...
2 - Sarah Stunt

Congratulations Sarah! Thank you for liking 'Lil Things and taking the time to enter (how easy was that!?!) Please email Danielle at ccslilthings@hotmail.com so I can make arrangements to send you the Reversible "cosy".




As for me it's back to sew sew sew....more ramblings, life with autism and behind the scenes at 'Lil Things HQ will have to wait for another day. Don't forget, there will be a new "Thanks to you" for June, I'll have the post up for you soon. 

So whatever your day brings you, keep well and until next time..... 
 
~ Live ~ Love ~ Laugh ~ Breathe ~ Believe ~
 
Love D

No comments:

Post a Comment